Homeservice Club of Canada values your business and we thank you for your confidence in choosing our firm as your home repair and renovation provider. Our membership has trusted us with their personal information since 1961. We respect that trust and want you to be aware of our continued commitment to protecting the information you share in the course of doing business with Homeservice Club.
Your Rights As They Pertain To Your Personal Information
* You have the right to know why an organization collects, uses or discloses your personal information.
* You have the right to expect an organization to handle your information reasonably and to not use it for any other purpose other than the one to which you consented.
* You have the right to know who in an organization is responsible for protecting your information.
* You have the right to expect an organization to protect your information from unauthorized disclosure.
* You have the right to inspect the information an organization holds about you and make sure it is accurate, complete and current.
* You have the right to expect an organization to destroy your information when requested or when no longer required for the intended original purpose.
* You have the right to confidentially complain to an organization about how it handles your information and to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada if need be.
How we Collect, Use and Disclose Your Information
When you joined Homeservice Club, you shared some personal information (your name address and phone number(s) so that we may provide you with 24 hour emergency home repairs and renovation services. Homeservice Club assumes your consent for our firm to use this information in an appropriate manner. We use and disclose this information in order to:
* Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner
* Dispatch Club – Authorized contractors to quote on requested home repairs, renovations, services and membership benefits.
* Dispatch Club – Authorized contractors for requested emergency home repairs.
* Provide you with information on new home products, seasonal reminders, household tips, and regular maintenance services.
* Act as required or authorized by law.
What We Will NOT Do With Your Information
We do not sell and have not sold client information to anyone. Nor do we share client information with organizations outside of our relationship with you that would use it to contact you about their own products or services.
We Strive to Protect Your Personal Information
All employees, associated advisors and suppliers who are granted access to client records understand the need to keep this information protected and confidential. They know they are to use the information only for the purposes intended. This expectation is clearly communicated. We’ve also established physical and systems safeguards, along with proper processes, to protect client information from unauthorized access or use.
This website uses Google AdWord
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Your Privacy Choices
You may withdraw your consent at any time (subject to legal or contractual obligations and on providing us reasonable notice) by contacting our Privacy Officer. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with requested home repair services and membership benefits. We may occasionally use your personal information (name, address, phone number) to contact you about new products, services and membership benefits that we believe may be of interest to you. By providing your information to us, you have consented to these uses and disclosures. If you would rather not receive this type of communication, please contact our Privacy Officer.
Homeservice Club of Canada
4515 Chesswood Drive – Unit O
Toronto ON M3J 2V6