The long, lazy days of summer have finally arrived and offer homeowners the perfect opportunity to assess the condition of their property, plan for upcoming renovations and take care of some of those jobs in the job jar!
- Summer is the ideal time to upgrade to energy-efficient windows and doors. Even replacing one or two key windows can result in savings of up to 30% on your heating bills while giving your décor a facelift. Look for the ER (energy efficiency rating) when you buy: a positive number means the window will conserve more energy than it loses over the heating season.
- Protect the trees on your property by having dead and diseased branches removed to promote healthy growth. Book an appointment in July and save $50 on tree pruning services.
- Paint not only improves the appearance of your home, it provides protection from the elements. A new coat of paint can transform a tired or dated exterior. Or, maybe this is the year you switch to a maintenance-free exterior with vinyl or aluminum siding. Either way, Homeservice Club has professionals that can help – call for a free quote.
- Call the Club if you are planning a move this summer. We offer members great savings on real estate commissions, and can help spruce up your home for sale. We also offer presale and buyer home inspection services.
- Let the sun shine in! Clean all windows, screens and window hardware to add sparkle to your home, inside and out. Repair any holes in screens or replace them if necessary.
- Summer is the time to give your wooden deck some attention. Use a power washer or call in a deck professional to blast mould and mildew away. Repair popped nails before they rust. Check that railings and steps are securely fastened.
- Repair and paint fences as needed. Check the hinges and locks on gates, and oil and/or repair as necessary.
- Need more outdoor living space? Call the Club for a free quote on a wooden deck or an interlocking brick patio and save on installations in July.
SAVE ON TREE PRUNING IN JULY – CALL (416) 925-1111