The contractor’s thorough and professional work regarding what is usually thought of as a routine furnace cleaning uncovered while in my presence an extremely small but of course potentially deadly gas leak in the lines leading to the furnace. He repaired it and took great care to ensure that it had indeed been fixed before continuing with the furnace cleaning itself. In my view this level of professionalism and pride in ones work is unfortunately becoming overly rare, and I hope that in these difficult circumstances the Homeservice Club will continue to strive to find more such competent contractors in the future.